Things to do list

  • Workshop Tips
  • Bread Rolls
  • Gourd Crafts
  • More Toys

Counter

Wednesday 4 August 2010

Wooden it be nice...

...Oh, no. Not another lot of scraps from the Docs Wood Den.

Yep.

Aussie, Aussie Aussie, Oi, Oi,Oi and another Aussie!<---added an extra 'coz there are four. (New Aussie National Anthem)
lol



Now, this guy has been dogging me for a while. biggrin



Do these stripes make me look tall?


Do these stripes make me look fat!


OMG...Aliens!!! (Looks sooo like a nativity scene to me). And they have stripes. biggrin


You've heard of a one knight stand, yes? He's on the left. wink


Animal magnetism. Can't see the attraction, myself. wink


Do these stripes...oh forget it.


Why hygiene is important to elephants.


What did he write about us?



The one that got away was this big. cool


It's knot stripes I have to worry about


Typical rabbit. Start off as a three piece...


...in no time at all you end up with more


Time to sleep on it.



I'm too cute to worry about stripes cool


Sorry about all that. It is said every pun has its just reword!

Thought I would chuck these up whilst I had a few minutes before the Goddess finds me.

Peace

Doc wink

1 comment:

Kevin Montgomery said...

Spectacular knights!