Things to do list

  • Workshop Tips
  • Bread Rolls
  • Gourd Crafts
  • More Toys

Counter

Tuesday 21 April 2009

I am spoilt

Well, this is not really a project of great note, but my work/toyshop was getting crowded so Scarecrow said I could have a new shed to put stuff in.

I dug up the dirt, created the formwork and together we both mixed and laid the concrete.

The chooks were watching us lay concrete.
rolleyes biggrin

Anyhoo, a week later we put the shed together.

Just wanted to share this.

Don't worry though, this blog is not going to turn into one of those blogs where I tell you what I had for breakfast!!!
eek

BTW, in the bottom left of the shed piccy is a solar light charging up ready to light up the shed.

Got to go now, more toys to make for the markets.


Doc
wink

No comments: