Things to do list

  • Workshop Tips
  • Bread Rolls
  • Gourd Crafts
  • More Toys

Counter

Monday 19 March 2007

Doc's Simple Home Made Pasta

110ml Water
½ Teaspoon Olive oil
1 cup Plain flour - I use organic, unbleached bread flour with good results
½ teaspoon salt

 

I bung this in my breadmaker on a pasta dough cycle; Takes about 15 minutes.

 

You can also mix it by hand.

I am making lasagne sheets so get your gear together.

 

On a lightly floured surface roll and fold your pasta blob several times.

 

If you have a pasta maker thingy…

 

…you can use that to roll and fold through several thickness settings until you reach the thickness you want.



Measure the required length.

 

Sit the sheet on a damp tea-towel and continue to make as many as needed. For my lasagne I use 6 sheets in total.



Once the sheets have dried a bit you are ready to make Doc’s Easiest Lasagne in the world!

No comments: